We’re working with Fareportal, one of the leader on the travel market USA. Featuring a suite of brands with a 42-year history, Fareportal is a technology company that powers leading hybrid travel agencies like CheapOair, OneTravel, and Travelong, a veteran corporate travel agency founded in Morristown, New Jersey in 1976. With our strong knowledge and experience in the air travel booking vertical, including corporate travel management and automation of wholesale distribution of complex international airfares, today we operatein North America, Europe, and Asia. We’re also proud to partner with over 450 airlines, over 1 million hotels, and hundreds of car agencies worldwide.
• Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and design patterns;
• 4+ years of experience designing and implementing applications using an OOP language
• Experience with queue/event based architecture
• In-depth experience with C#, MVC;
• Unit Testing / Integration Testing;
• Inversion of Control (IoC) / Dependency Injection (Unity, Ninject, Castle, etc.);
• Experience with RDBMs databases;
• Experience of the development of REST API’s and REST API’s architecture;
• Experience with Git;
• Experience with any of the CI tools;
• Ability to work effectively and independently with minimal supervision;
• Ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
• Eager to learn new technology stack;
• English — at least Upper-Intermediate.
• Design, develop and support cutting edge, rock solid technology products;
• Develop and deliver high quality, clean and maintainable code;
• Develop applications with strong requirements of High Load and Scalability;
• Collaborate with business teams to understand objectives.
We've received your submission
and a representative will be in touch with you soon
Your email was added to database!
Please, try again later