We’re working with Fareportal, one of the leader on the travel market USA. Featuring a suite of brands with a 42-year history, Fareportal is a technology company that powers leading hybrid travel agencies like CheapOair, OneTravel, and Travelong, a veteran corporate travel agency founded in Morristown, New Jersey in 1976. With our strong knowledge and experience in the air travel booking vertical, including corporate travel management and automation of wholesale distribution of complex international airfares, today we operatein North America, Europe, and Asia. We’re also proud to partner with over 450 airlines, over 1 million hotels, and hundreds of car agencies worldwide.
• 2+ years of experience with Scala or/and Python;
• Experience with AWS or another cloud environment;
• Knowledge of computational complexity and data structures;
• Education: at least Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar discipline;
• Ability to work with 3rd party REST APIs;
• SQL, git, Linux shell;
• Real experience with unit-, functional- and integration testing frameworks and practices, understanding and following test pyramid by Martin Fowler;
• English — Intermediate and higher.
WILL BE A PLUS
• Apache Spark, MapReduce, Hadoop;
• Apache Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ, MQTT or similar;
• Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch;
• Statistics and Probability.
• Building ETL jobs to provide data for data scientists, analysts, and software developers;
• Working closely with data scientists and developers to design and maintain scalable data pipelines;
• Developing actionable code and scripts that are ready to be put into production;
• Engaging with the company’s top leadership to gain access and share insights from data stores across business units;
• Learning Scala and using it for implementing robust high-loaded applications.
We've received your submission
and a representative will be in touch with you soon
Your email was added to database!
Please, try again later